The best student section

Join Blue Crew

Will Sieracki, Entertainment editor

At every Belvidere North home football game, you’re bound to see the Blue Crew. The Blue Crew is considered to be one of the most exciting student sections in the NIC-10 Conference. Based on the Blue Crew alone, anyone can see that football is taken very seriously at Belvidere North.

Technically, the Blue Crew is the student section as a whole. However, there is a small group that’s at the front of the student section to lead the Blue Crew. They paint letters on their chests and go all out no matter what.

The leaders of the Blue Crew, seniors Kyle Hauser and Bailey Neiber, not only decide who gets to paint letters, but they also decide on the themes for the games. Whether it be “Taste the Rainbow,” “USA,” or “White Out,” the Blue Crew will be crazy.

Blue Crew continues to be an absolutely electrifying student section because, as Neiber said, “We plan on continuing to be one of the best student sections in the NIC-10 because everyone comes out and gets involved in the games.”

One of Blue Crew’s main goals is to get everyone to come to the games. A lot of underclassmen don’t come to games, although they’re encouraged to go to as many as possible.

All in all, the Blue Crew hopes to get bigger and better every year and continue to be the best student section in the conference.