Ruling My Own Land

Ruling My Own Land

Zach Hoeffer, Reporter

If I were to create a society from nothing I would create a democracy that functioned like democracy should. At least how I feel a democracy should be. In my eyes, a democracy should be no one is considered different no matter what we are all a part of this society we are not one thing or another we are the people of this society. I will also have a capitalist system, but our schools will teach how to use that system to their advantage. My school system will be more of individuals’ needs and wants instead of what the school board wants or how the school looks. I will also have an easy but somewhat strict immigrant system.

For my government, I will have a very identical government to the United States with some big changes. My first change will be to the Legislative Branch. That change would be that anytime that branch does anything they need to come out in public to do their deciding and stating their diction they also have to take into consideration the citizen’s wants and or needs. Another change I would make would be to the Executive Branch, manly the police force. I would make it that in order to be a police officer you would first need to be in the military and at least have one year of duty in your belt.

For my capitalistic system, nothing would change except my school system will teach kids how to properly invest and control their finances. Giving everyone an equal opportunity to succeed. My school system would be designed to help the students succeed in what they want. There would be the basics. However, the schools would spend a lot of time and resources on classes to help with what the kids want to do in the future or their current interests.